Reminder: If you've been to an ideas meeting more than three times, you're expected to be a club member ($30/year social or $150/year full). If not, please pay $5 "drop in" per visit. If you've never been before, guests are welcome!
- With BostonChapter using the wiki now, we'll move the date convention city_date instead of just $date. i.e. Victoria_May09,2012
- ASC VII. High scores page
- @infil00p coming over from Vancouver to talk to us about phonegap.com
- If you want to make a basic app, follow these steps for your phone in advance of the meeting: http://phonegap.com/start
- YIMBY Group (Beachfires!)
- Privacy Commissioners grants announced ( http://t.co/huQHxvys and http://t.co/PJEBIEn7 ) [congrats to our Chris Parsons]
- New Open Data from Province Of BC . Waterfall locations in BC. http://t.co/395yRyzf Epic hacking opportunity.
Mike, Derrick, Alex, Joe, Kevin, Kris
- Apache Cordova is the open source
- Adobe Phonegap is the commercial
- Create a github account
- #phonegap on freenode for those on IRC
- Toura uses phonegap
- St. John the Baptist
Phonegap -- The Easy way
- Go to: Phonegap's first project
- Download the zip file -- This is all you really need so start!
- Edit the index.html and replace the words "PhoneGap Training App" with "Ideas MeetingGap Training App" to see how your changes will take effect
- Go to: Online phonegap build
- Create a new app
- Name is something, like myFirst
- Enable debugging
- Make app private
- Upload an archive or index.html file
- Upload the zip file you downloaded above, but with the newly edited html included
- Wait a few minutes until the links are blue, then you can download your new app!