- Crowd-sourcing Kris' future round II
- From roughly 8-9p.m. I've invited Christopher Bowers, who will be offering at no cost his What's Gone Well Today program with our group. I went through the session last night with the official advisory board and thought this would be a fun exercise for our group to try.
- Any updates on the DIY dryer?
- DIY clothing dresser; RFID door opener? motion activated door slides? How would the ideal dresser look and function? Perhaps larger with a bar with hanger for suits like an armoire?
- Update on ASC
- Canadians for an awesome internet
- We need an ideas meeting logo!
- I got a convenient travel laptop, help me come up with a clever hack to replace the lit logo on it
- Projector and screen for IdeaWave.
- Personal DB project - KC
- RFID discussion - privacy implications,
- places are watching uniqueness of phones while you're in a store instead of RFID
- bluetooth: if it's on you can find it, even if not in discoverable mode
- How much would one person have to read in privacy policies for one year? contract? EULA? agreeement?
- Open Media
- Save Our Net
Designers are all for pay, we need to find entrepreneur type designers like we are for tech and business
- CIRA event in 2 days, sign up!
- Jon Ronson - Them (Book)
- Bilderburg group
- OpenDataBC - Clary Shirky Model - not an official organization
- Scraper Wiki
- Snap Scan
- Scan Snap
Reverse what grocery stores do to us; log what we spend on groceries, and tell us week to week what each grocery is compared to last week; most expensive or cheaper? open receipt standard? qr code?