From Idea Meetings
- Florida Research Instruments
- Biomedical Development Kit
- Robot Shop
- Heart rate monitor ECG kit
- Arduino kit
- Arduino EEG search on Aliexpress
What I propose we want, instead of the large sensor kit as initially agred
- A smaller arduino kit with some of the below in it, and order the rest in parts.
- Accelerometer (with good specs for accuracy)
- Temperature sensor
- Light sensor(s)
- Audio/Noise sensor(s)
- Heart Rate
- Emily to ask Surrey group about making OpenBCI PCB board
- Jean to order Sparkfun sensor kit.
- Everyone should have an Arduino or a TI MSP430 launch pad. Local stores that may have them in stock
- Tuesday: VancouverChapter
- Wednesday: Open Medicine Meetup at Open Science Network
- Sunday Nov 15th at 1pm at Matchstick Coffee (East Georgia, just off Main st).